Session#1 Monday 5/8 – 6:30pm Rabbit Lake Trail Head Session #2 Friday 5/12 – 6:30pm Jodphur Trailhead
Session #3 Monday 5/15 – 6:30pm McHugh Creek Session #4 Friday 5/19 – 6:30pm Hilltop (north end of park lot)
Session #5 Monday 5/22 – 6:30pm Kincaid Chalet Session #6 Saturday 5/27 10:30am – Base of Mt Marathon
Session #7 Monday 5/29 6:30pm – Rainbow Trailhead Session #8 Thursday 6/2 6:30pm – Abbott Loop Park
Session #9 Monday 6/5 6:30pm – Peak 2/Peak 3 Session #10 Friday 6/9 6:30pm – Bird Ridge
Session #11 Mon 6/12 Glen Alps, Session #12 Thu 6/15 Hilltop, Session #13 Mon 6/20 Kincaid Chalet, Session #14 Sat 6/24 (seward), Session #15 Mon 6/26 Prospect Heights, Session #16 Fri 6/30 Rabbit Lake Trailhead
Session #17 Fri 7/7 Russian Jack Park Session #18 Monday 7/10 Kincaid Chalet Session #19 Friday 7/14 Glen Alps Lower Park
- 8 week Mountain Training Group (mostly Monday/Friday 6:30-8pm)
- Practice locations will vary and be emailed one week prior
- (8 session ($120) or 16 session ($200) payable via cash or check to AK Endurance Project
- Emphasis on uphill and downhill mountain running (strength, technique, aerobic development)
- 2 special Saturday sessions in Seward on race course emphasizing race strategy at Mount Marathon
- Race calendar (Knoya Peak, Government Peak, Bird Ridge) incorporated into training schedule as build up races – make sure to sign up when registration opens!
Jerry Ross – 17 years coaching experience. Coached Matt Novakovich to his 2012 Mount Marathon victory and many Alaska Endurance Project Runners to multiple first time Boston Marathon qualifiers.
Jerry currently competes in road marathons and mountain races.
Proud accomplishments- Lost Lake record holder and 2:24 road marathon PR.
Co-founder of Alaska Endurance Project.
Najeeby Quinn – 3x Mount Marathon top 4 finisher
Alaska Mountain Running overall Grand Prix winner 2015
4x NCAA All American XC
Najeeby competes in a variety of mountain and trail races both in her running shoes and on her skis.
She has a background in coaching strength/conditioning, balance/core and currently teaches at the Alaska Rock Gym.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org